One Cup Coffee. Great, go-to specialty coffee, ethically sourced.
Good coffee starts at high altitudes.
This 100% Arabica blend is crisp and smooth with warming caramel and cocoa flavours. Our beans are ethically sourced which means we work with trusted suppliers who contribute towards creating a positive social and environmental impact on the smallholder farmer communities they work with.
• Cape Town CBD and surrounds
• Southern suburbs, up to and including Scarborough
• Northen suburbs, up to and including Kraaifontein
• We make the donation on your behalf, using your name as reference
• We will furnish you with proof-of-payment
• You will receive a statement that reflects the number of meals you have provided at the end of each month
PENINSULA SCHOOL FEEDING ASSOCIATION
A University of Cape Town report reveals that 3 out of 4 children go hungry every day because 30% of our population live in poverty with food insecurity.
Every child needs regular balanced nutrition across all food groups to develop into their full potential. PSFA breakfasts and lunches are designed and prepared to provide this nutrition.
These daily school meals provide an incentive to attend school, and help children to focus on their studies.
Colombian, Central American, Indonesian, African? Blended? Single origin? Light, medium or dark roast? Decaf? Floral, earthy, spicy or chocolatey?... So much complexity!
One reliable house blend, made from carefully selected green beans, medium roasted, to produce a delicious and deeply satisfying everyday coffee experience.
Great, go-to specialty coffee, ethically sourced.